Create chicken in a manner that your children will actually eat and love. Here’s a great recipe that is easy for you to make and the couscous here provides ordinary chicken some exotic Moroccan flavor that you will also love.
- 110 -ounce box couscous
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons light brown sugar
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 115-ounce can diced peaches or peach slices, drained
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
- Cook the couscous based on to the package directions.
- While waiting for the couscous, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the sliced garlic and cook for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add the sugar, nutmeg, vinegar, and orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Add the peaches and continue to simmer until the liquid has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the couscous and chicken among individual bowls, top with the peach sauce, and dash with parsley (if desired).