Here’s a much healthier alternative to soda float, or the so called Coke Float. Instead of feeding tons of sugar to your kids give them this Lemon Soda Float with just-right balance of tangy and sweet which will have them ask for more.
- 2 pints of vanilla ice cream
- 36 ounces lemon soda
- Distribute the ice cream into 6 to 8 serving glasses.
- Pour the lemon soda over the ice cream to fill each glass.
- Wait until the lemon soda freezes, this would create a slushy coating around the ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy the Lemon Soda Float!