Chocolate is every child’s craving, one of the best thing in the world that no one can’t get enough of. So here’s a delicious treat for your kids, a new take on s’mores a double decker sandwich made with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 24 marshmallows
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 18 graham crackers
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with foil, allowing the foil to hang over the sides.
- Heat the milk and marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add the chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Working quickly, fold the whipped cream into the chilled chocolate mixture, mixing until no traces of white remain. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Tap the dish on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Freeze, covered, until set, at least 3 hours.
- Holding both sides of the foil, transfer the frozen block to a cutting board. Cut into 24 squares.
- Break the graham crackers in half. Layer the chocolate squares between the crackers to make 12 double-decker sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches on a plate, cover, and return to freezer until ready to serve.